Love

love




Express your feelings to your beloved with these romantic love quotes.


Courtney Maddox
All the birds in the sky, all the fish in the sea, will never explain what you mean to me.



Toni Sciarra Poynter

You don't need to be on the same wavelength to succeed in marriage. You just need to be able to ride each other's waves.


Hans Margolius

One man by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world.


Honore de Balzac

Love is the poetry of the senses.


Robert A. Heinlein

May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.


Mother Teresa

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.


Karen Sunde

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.


Leo Buscaglia

Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.


Jalaluddin Rumi

Only from the heart can you touch the sky.


Anonymous
Love is a burning desire,
That makes your heart light on fire,
Love is being with you,
Someone saying i love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.



Jan Arden
My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise!



Henry Ward Beecher
I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.



Anonymous
A kiss upon the hand of someone you truly love, is more beautiful, and more valuable than any diamond or gem could ever be.



Lillian Carol Russell
Love is like a bed of roses, there are many thorns. The path to true happiness lies in learning to avoid the thorns, while enjoying the roses.



Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Him that I love, I wish to be free -- even from me.



Thomas Mann
It is love, not reason that is stronger than death.



Luciano de Crescenzo
We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other.



William Carlos Williams
What 'love' is I don't know if it's not the response of our deepest natures to one another.
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.

Share on :

2 comments:

 
Copyright © 2015 Love Message
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah