Love SMS




sms love

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts.
 I wake up with you and go to sleep with you.
I love you.

sms love

You  may be out of my sight,
but not out of my heart.
You  may be out of my reach,
but not out of my mind.
I may mean nothing to you,
but u’ll always be special to me.

sms love

A wise physician said
"The best medicine for human is -Love-"
Someone asked 'What if it doesn't work?'
He smiled and answered increase the dose.


sms love

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I give you every rose to you,
 that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you!


sms love

True love is eternal, infinite,
and always like itself. It is equal
and pure, without violent
demonstrations; it is seen with
white hairs and is always young in the heart”


sms love

Dnt use ur blanket just think at my love it will warm u ,
dnt use pillow just think at my handz it will trap ur head ,
dnt cloz ur mouth i will be kissing u all night
Good Night, I Love you


sms love

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,
Love is like a smile, Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,


sms love

A loving relationship is one
in which the loved one is free to be himself
to laugh with me, but never at me;
to cry with me, but never because of me;
to love life, to love himself, to love being loved.
Such a relationship is based upon freedom
andcan never grow in a jealous heart.


sms love

When someone loves us
we don't feel the pain of love
We simply enjoy their care.
But, when we love someone
We feel the pain &Try to prove our care.


sms love

J'aimerais juste une fois
passer une nuit auprès de toi,
être l'ange de ton sommeil,
te protéger jusqu'au réveil,
et tendrement en douceur,
ouvrir les portes de ton cœur...


sms love

See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night
I told them to wish U GooD Morning.


sms love

When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.


sms love

Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,just knowing you're my darling


sms love

Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But i hope my simple MSG makes u smile!


sms love

Mon coeur est devenu sauvage il ne comprend aucun langage depuis que j'ai vus ton visage je vis des nuits d'orages de tes yeux je suis otage


sms love

Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not three, Love not four Love the one who loves u more.

sms love

You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.


sms love

Last night I looked up at the stars.
And matched each one with a
reason why I love you.
I was doing great until
I ran out of stars to count.


sms love

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.



Share on :

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking for Cute Love Status Messages? Then you should read this article. Here are the best love status messages you can use and share with your loved one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2015 Love Message
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah