Love messages to him

Being available and willing to be loved is essential for a beautiful love story, and for men and women a small gesture like sending a message of love has a great impact on the life of Couple is allows to break with the routine and show him you love him as on the first day and even more.

Here are some love messages to help you express all the love you have for him…


Our beautiful love story ...

We fell in love, despite our differences, and from that moment on, we created something rare and beautiful.



You know how to love me as I love you ...

You knew how to change me, you knew how to fill me, I learned to love you, my life I do not see it without you and my heart beats only for you ...



You are my Everything…

I can lose everything I have, but I can’t lose you, I can’t lose someone like you in my life.



It is you that I love…

 You bring me joy when I am sad, I dream of you when I sleep, you are my guardian angel when I am with you, you are my soul mate, you whom I love.



In love with you…

Even if everything goes wrong for me, I will smile for you. Just because one day you told me you're in love with my smile, and I'm in love with you.



I need you …

I need your presence with me to keep away my sufferings ... I need your arms and you press me against you ... I need your hands so that you cover me with caresses ... I need your eyes because looking at them I feel better ... I just need you, if you love me takes care of me.



I can’t live without you…

Your love is a comfort to me, your presence relieves me of my sorrows, if you did not exist, I do not know what I would have become. I love you very much.



I love you…

With a sentence, you made me in love.
With a word, you made my heart sink.
With your gaze, you have chased away my pain.
With your smile, you made me joy.
I love you like I never loved anyone.



Your love is enough for me ...

I loved you with all my heart and with all my soul and for me it is more than enough.



My treasure…

My love, take good care of you, you are my precious treasure, then take care of you as a treasure.



You are the man of my life…

You opened your heart to me and you gave me confidence in me, you are there for me at every stage of my life. Stay my little angel very long, you are the man of my life. A thousand kisses.



Share on :

7 comments:

  1. Trying to decide what to write in a sweet love messages? Use these thinking of you messages to make your friends’ day blossom with the thought of someone checking out on them. To know about more visit Thinking of You Messages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for Cute Love Status Messages? Then you should read this article. Here are the best love status messages you can use and share with your loved one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2015 Love Message
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah