Sweet love romantic messages for her

text message for her Send for your girlfriend a cute little message to express to her all the love you have for her. Find here the romantic text ideal to your girlfriend ...

Examples of texts to write and send an SMS of love for a girl...


Message for my girlfriend…

When you smile at me, it’s like a ray of sunshine pierces my heart and brings to life the flame of my love for you.



To remind you how much I love you ...

I just want to whisper a few sweet words to remind you how much I love you.



Romantic text for her girlfriend…

Since I know you it's like a firework in my heart, and in my mind there is a spark of smiles and I finally see life in color. I love you.



Everything reminds me that I love you ...

Even watching a white cloud pass in the sky. It is your sweet face that I see. I love you!



I want to be with you forever ...

To be with you for me is a synonym of happiness I want you with me forever.



Message for my girlfriend…

I think of you all the time just like that without any particular reason I can’t explain what happens to me but I think I'm crazy about you.



Your name resounds in my head…

When I listen to the slow breath of the wind. It's as if he murmurs your name in my ears. I love you !



Love text message to my love…

We have passed many difficult moments, we have struggled but never abandoned and our love is still intact even growing ... I love you very much my dear!



Love text for her girlfriend…

The only and only love of my life is you. May life still give us many years together. I love you.

Text message to my love…

I found in you all that I lacked. I'm lucky to be with you.



Share on :

16 comments:

  1. Awesome love message for my love include's insta love status for her and couples Love Status

    ReplyDelete
  2. you write post awesome. Your message is very helpful. thanks for sharing post.valentines day wishes

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2015 Love Message
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah